Tag Archives: supreme court
Teresa Wynn Roseborough would be fitting choice for Solicitor General of the United States.
* Past President, State Bar of Georgia
* Past Chair of the American Association for Justice Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway & Premises Liability Section
* Author, Georgia Law of Torts: Trial Preparation & Practice
* Board certified, National Board of Trial Advoacy
* Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Copyright © 2022, Copyright © 2013, Shigley Law, LLC. All Rights ReservedStrategy, design, marketing and support by LexBlog™